- If you are arriving through an International Airport or traveling through an International Border Crossing you will need a valid Covid-19 test that is marked with (PCR/Polymerase Chain Reaction) to identify that it is the most accurate Covid-19 test. You will need a printed paper copy so they can check the validity of the laboratory’s stamp. If you have a rapid antigen test they will make you take another Covid-19 test at the airport upon arrival. Your test may not be any good left than 72 hours the time you check-in at the airport.
- You will need to fill this out before boarding in the USA https://servicios.igm.gob.gt/pasedesalud/en/
- Please check the latest entry requirements and restrictions before planning your trip.
- For everyone’s safety we will arrange shuttles based upon the latest COVID occupancy restrictions. We will also ensure that the boat trip segment of your arrival will be equally well organized and safe..
- The vans are authorized to transport only half of their capacity, they cannot accommodate more than 6 people per van.
- PPE:The driver’s area will be seperated with a plexiglass shield. We request that everyone wear face coverings in and around the shuttle. Our drivers will wash their hands frequently and wear a face mask and shield. Disinfecting of the vehicle’s high-touch points: Frequently touched areas will be disinfected with every arrival, e.g. door handles (inside/outside), seat belt buckle, arm rests, device charging cords, boot handle etc.
- Luggage Disinfecting: We will clean the handles of the luggage with alcohol based disinfectant unless otherwise instructed.
- Guest’s temperature: We will take the temperatures of all arriving guests. If you present with a fever we will have an area of the hotel where you can be isolated prior to finding the medical care you may require.
- Hand Sanitizer: We ask guests to use hand sanitizer upon arrival. There will be hand sanitizer in all the public areas.